A little history of our town:
In the early 1900s Grand Bay was considered the Riviera of the South because of its mild climate and superb farming land. The economy of that time was growing satsumas and other fruits and vegetables.
New residents were encouraged to settle in Grand Bay because of mild climate, healthy atmosphere, and grow vegetables to make a profit in the agricultural business.
The Grand Bay Watermelon Festival is celebrated every July 4th with Free Watermelon and entertainment. A great family festival held in the Festival Park in Grand Bay off Hwy 90.
Located about 30 miles from the sandy beaches of Dauphin Island, AL.
In 2017, Grand Bay is still considered a great place to live. Convenient to both Pascagoula ,Mississippi and Mobile, Alabama’s businesses, industries, shopping centers and hospitals, Grand Bay is basically a residential community surrounded by farms, pecan and fruit orchards.
The Grand Bay Senior & Community Center is located east of town and is the central setting for many of the communities functions. There is a daily Senior Meal & Activity Program and the building is available to rent for private events.
Read more about Grand Bay at grandbay.org
We have a friendly community spirit.
Join us on Facebook at Grand Bay Alabama Community
Check out our Grand Bay Library Project at grandbaylibrary.com
Grand Bay Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Grand Bay
- 8400 Beechwood Drive GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 0 Jim Mcneil Loop Road W GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 11156 Bay Pointe Boulevard W GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 11445 Henderson Camp Road GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 11210 Glass Road GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 0 Grand Bay Farms Drive, Unit 38 GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 10125 Fernland Road GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 5350 Southern Oaks Trl GRAND BAY, AL 36541
- 0 Walter Lee Circle S, Unit 30 GRAND BAY, AL 36541
Walk Score for Grand Bay
Grand Bay School Data
Grand Bay School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.